1. Photograph oodles of cookies! We know you've been baking up a storm, and now it's time to show it off. A spread filled with lots of cookies looks super enticing, colorful, and exciting. Your audience will want to be right there with you!
2. Delight with bright colors that stand out. You can put even more emphasis on your cookie creation by using a light background. Or, mix it up and frost your cookies in creatively unconventional ways. For example, below, Totoro was celebrating St. Patrick's Day and his green color really makes him POP!
3. Brighten up your lighting and filters as well! This lets the details shine through and creates a cheerful atmosphere. Doesn't the brightness makes these blank canvases look so fresh and lovely?
4. Engage with your cookies. Getting your hand in the shot gives your creation a personal touch. People love to see a glimpse, however small, of the creative mind behind the cookie. It helps foster a connection between you and your audience!
?Take it, take another little pizz-a my heart now babaaaaay? Wanna learn how to make the most romantic cookies ever AND meet other awesome, like-minded women in NYC? Then mark your calendars for Thursday 2/11 and head over to @six_degrees_society to score tickets to the funnest girl boss networking event at THE COOLEST secret location. Hope to see you all there! ? xxMarisol #tinykitchentreats #whippingupbrightideas #decoratedcookies #GIRLBOSSGANG
5. Video posts are golden! Posting your cookie frosting process is a fabulous way to get engaged your Instagram audience. They just won't be able to stop watching! Be sure you have a steady camera shot (try using a tripod) and great lighting for maximum cookie goodness.
Time to get your technique on point and start catering to your Instagram audience. Also, don't forget to use hashtags! We'd love to be there with you every step of the way - tag #cookiecutterkingdom to be featured!