What you’ll need:
- CookieCutterKingdom's Heart Cutter
- Sugar cookie dough (CookieCutterKingdom recipe here)
- Royal icing in red, light blue, royal blue, navy, and pink (CookieCutterKingdom recipe here)
- Scribe Tool
- Gel food coloring (I most frequently use Americolor and Spectrum)
- Rolling pin (an adjustable pin or guides help make an even sheet of dough)
- Piping bags (CookieCutterKingdom Piping Bags here)
Begin by filling in the hearts with red royal icing.
Once the icing is completely dry, pipe the outline of a whale using the light blue and royal blue icing.
Fill in the whale. Use the navy blue icing to add some detail to the belly and tail.
When the whale is dry, pipe an outline and face with the navy icing and add some ribbing detail with the light blue icing.
Add a water spout, heart, and decorative border.
You can check out my instagram @minimandakay for more punny ideas.